Rev. (Dr.) Osagie Joseph Omofuma
20 Years of ministry experience
Hulme Community Hall, 4 Jarvis Road, Hulme Manchester, England, M15 5FS
Sundays at 9:30am until 11:30am
A Bit About Me
Rev. (Dr.) Osagie Joseph Omofuma or Pastor Joe as he's warmly called originally trained as a doctor and continues to practice part time as a general practitioner in the greater Manchester area. His passion is to see every man attain the fullness of their inheritance in Christ and to maximize their potential.
With over 20 Years of ministry experience with his first encounter serving was as vice president of the Fellowship of Christian students in secondary school in his home country of Nigeria. Thereafter he served as campus pastor in an independent Fellowship for two years while undertaking his primary medical degree.
After leaving school and with a deep sense of God's call attended Bible school in Abuja Nigeria under the auspices of the Capital Assembly (covenant ministerial association) and soon after relocated to the United Kingdom.
Joseph has a passion for leadership and this led him to becoming a John Maxwell Certified coach and Speaker in 2015. He also has a heart for student ministry and this has led him to visit several campuses within the UK speaking to students and also his active involvement in reaching the local youth.
His fervent approach to scripture passionate worship and prophetic gifting has opened doors for him to speak in churches in and around the UK.
He's married to Evelyn and they have three beautiful Children
1. We believe that Jesus is the Saviour. Scriptures make us understand that there's no other name under Heaven by which a man can be saved ( Acts 4: 12) is the only way, the truth and the life.
2. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the of speaking in tongues. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8 KJV)
3. We are committed to reaching the lost, And he said unto them Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature_ He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16:15-16 KJV) We believe that we have been given the same commission and authority to continue this ministry through the power of the Holy Spirit Jesus desire's that His children enjoy physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual healing.
4. Grace Community is founded on the fact that Jesus Christ alone is the soon coming King who will return for His people to reign in victory for eternity. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV)
5. We believe there is only one true God, who eternally exists as a Trinity of equally divine persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We also put a premium on brotherly love, charitable works such as outreach to the homeless & less privileged, leadership training which we hope to start formal classes soon, & life groups or home cells through which we can strengthen one another's faith. For more information contact the information desk during our services.